Under the patronage of the Prime Minister of Qatar, Minister of Interior HE Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani, the 4th annual Qatar International Motor Show (QMS) will take place from 21 to 25 February 2014. For the first time ever, the venue will be at the Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC), near Qatar Foundation.
Here are 10 reasons why you should visit the Qatar Motor Show 2014:
- See the newest and latest technology and automobiles – including motorbikes, bicycles and mini-buses – in the automobile industry. For example, Porsche premiers five new cars and Ford premiers three.
- Set your eyes on automobiles that haven’t even been launched yet – based on just a concept. Watch out for Lexus!
- Get a glimpse of cars that you would probably never see on Qatar’s roads.
- If you’re thinking of buying a new car, this is the place to go to make a choice – incorporating 42 different cars and motorcycle brands. It’s specifically a great place if you’re looking for a luxury great. Instead of going to different showrooms, you have the world’s leading automobile brands in one place including BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Audi, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Toyota, Bentley, Ford Renault, Lamborgini, Infinity, McLaren, Lexus, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Jeep, Chryslar, Dodge and many more.
- Meet The Stig, the famous anonymous rally driver from British television show Top Gear, who sets lap times for some of the world’s most sought after cars and puts celebrities to the test around the circuit. The Stig, who is well known for keeping his identity a secret, and has gathered millions of fans around the world during his time on the show.
- Watch displays incorporating the very best of FX jumps and drift shows by the Red Bull team.
- See the inside of the Traffic Police car and their other forms of transportation.
- Rumor has it that if you buy a car from Motor Show, you get a discount you won’t be able to get at local showrooms.
- Find people who share the same interest and passion you have for automobiles. Qatar Motor Show 2013 also provides a platform for trade professionals to come together and be admired by consumers attending from all around the region, representing over 100 countries.
- If you’re into photography and have a passion for motoring, the Qatar Motor Show 2014 is the perfect to go.
The Qatar Motor Show will be open from 4 pm to 10 pm on weekdays, and from 1 pm to 10 pm on weekends. Entrance is free on all days.
For more information, check out Marhaba’s post Start Your Engines and Get Ready for Qatar International Motor Show 2014.