Qatar Airways Holidays celebrates the beginning of the New Year by offering citizens and residents of Qatar additional savings of up to QAR1,800 on Travel Bubble Holiday packages to the Maldives, for bookings made until 7 January. Customers can benefit from this exclusive offer by using the discount voucher code ‘maldivesdeal’.
Due to high demand, Qatar Airways Holidays extended the travel period of their packages to the Maldives until 5 February 2021, with the last departure date on 31 January 2021. Travel Bubble Holidays packages are available to book on the Qatar Airways Holidays website or from a local travel agent until 15 January 2021.
Even though the Maldives is no longer part of the Green List countries published by the Ministry of Public Health, the Travel Bubble Holidays remain unaffected and is the only safe and convenient gateway to the tropical islands as no quarantine or self-isolation upon return is required for Qatar citizens and no Exceptional Entry Permit, quarantine or self-isolation upon return required for residents.
All packages include return flights between Qatar and the Maldives on Qatar Airways’ exclusive flights for Travel Bubble Holidays customers; accommodation on a full board basis; return airport transfers; and all taxes. Customers will have access to all hotel facilities, be able to upgrade their meal package, avail of heavily discounted rates at retail outlets, and flexible cancellation policies.
Three high-end luxury properties including the Sandies Bathala Maldives four-star resort, Diamonds Thudufushi Beach five-star resort and Amaya Kuda Rah five-star resort – each on their own private island – are exclusively available for guests travelling from Qatar.
For the safety of everyone, including fellow travellers, all Travel Bubble Holidays guests must:
- Take a PCR test in Doha and get a negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate issued no more than 72 hours before departure. This is a requirement of the Maldives government
- Sign a release form committing to the terms and conditions of the exclusive Travel Bubble Holidays
- Take a rapid PCR test at Hamad International Airport. Results will be available within 15 minutes, and passengers will be allowed to travel if negative
- Arrive in the Maldives, where no additional tests are needed, and take a transfer by speedboat directly to the resort
- Return to Maldives airport via speedboat transfer on the day of departure
- Take a rapid PCR test upon arrival in Doha. If negative, return home without the need to quarantine or self-isolate
Customers are requested to read all related FAQs before booking their holiday. For additional questions or assistance, send your queries to [email protected]. For more details, visit qatarairwaysholidays.com.