Crowne Plaza Doha The Business Park introduces exciting new selection of recipes to its menu at Aramede Restaurant – the Hotel’s all-day dining. Seven celebrated international chefs have been appointed IHG Culinary Ambassadors to develop a repertoire of unique signature dishes for guests dining in IHG hotels across the Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) Region.
The seven IHG Culinary Ambassadors, who are all award-winning chefs, represent a diverse range of cuisines:
- Modern Indian by Vikas Khanna (17 to 30 August)
- Modern Australian by Ross Lusted (31 August to 13 September)
- Modern Thai by Ian Kittichai (14 September to 27 September)
- Singaporean Chinese by Sam Leong (20 September to 11 October)
- Japanese by Takagi Kazuo (12 October to 25 October)
- Bakery with our Kitchen Team by Dean Brettschneider & Co. (26 October to 1 November)
- Rustic Italian by Theo Randall (2 to 15 November)
From 17 to 30 August, guests can expect to taste delectable delights from Master Chef Vikas Khanna. Chef Vikas is an award winning Indian chef, food writer and humanitarian. His culinary journey started in Amritsar, India, where he learned the intricacies of Indian cuisine from his grandmother. His extensive TV appearances include Martha Stewart Show and he is the host of MasterChef India. His restaurant in New York, Junoon, was awarded a Michelin star. Vikas leads a number of humanitarian causes and in recognition of this, he was invited to cook for US President Barack Obama.
For enquiries and reservations, call Crowne Plaza Doha – The Business Park at 4408 7777.