My Soul Blooms Forever Exhibition
20 November - 31 December
The exhibition showcases the artworks by known Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama, which includes large-scale artworks that have never been displayed in the region. It explores the artist’s fascination with the world through epic sculptural installation.
Except for the Infinity Mirrored Room which is on show at the QM Gallery Al Riwaq, the exhibition displays are all on view at the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA) Park.
- My Soul Blooms Forever (2019)
- Dancing Pumpkin (2020)
- Narcissus Garden, the artist’s earliest outdoor installation.
- I Want to Fly to the Universe (2020)
- Ascension of Polka Dots on the Trees (2002/2022)
- Infinity Mirrored Room – Dancing Lights that Flew Up to the Universe (2019) is an enclosed, mirror-panelled room with hundreds of LED lights suspended at varying heights from the ceiling that continuously flicker on and off (entry fee – QAR10)