- This event has passed.
Parenting Workshop at Swiss International School of Qatar
February 12, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 11, 2020
The successful Parenting Workshop ‘How To Talk to Kids So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk’ is being offered again at Swiss International School in Qatar (SISQ). This is a great workshop in which parents share their concerns and struggles and receive support, ideas, and suggestions.
In a supportive, caring and non-judgmental environment, learn how to:
- Discipline without hurting or alienating
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Help your child develop a realistic and positive self-image
- Foster an atmosphere of love and respect
- Resolve conflicts peacefully
There will be 7 sessions on Wednesdays, from 2 pm— 3.30 pm, beginning on 22 January and ending on 11 March. Registration can be made through the SISQ hub. For further information email [email protected]