- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Conference 2022
14 October - 15 October
The conference will focus on women’s wellness within a holistic context of prevention and health promotion.
Drawing on local expertise, it will feature presentations from key physicians from Sidra Medicine, Hamad Medical Corporation and Weill Cornell Medicine – Qatar. It will cover evidence-based topics related to the preventive and therapeutic care aspects for women across different age groups.
▪ Life course approach to women’s health
▪ Paradigm shifts in aesthetic surgery
▪ Health and wellness in teenage girls
▪ Menopause in the 21st century
▪ Optimising maternal health during pregnancy
▪ Post-COVID health in women
The Women’s Health Conference 2022 will be an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Category 1) as defined by the Ministry of Public Health and is approved for a maximum of 12.5 hours.
This is a virtual conference and will be held via Microsoft Teams.
For more information and to register, visit sidra.org.