Following are the changes in the HMC hospitals’ operating hours for the Eid Al Adha holidays (25 October to 3 November):
Hamad General Hospital, Outpatient Department
- The Procedure Room will be open 25 October, 27 to 30 October, 1 November and 3 November at 7 am – 3 pm.
- The Medication Clinic at Level 2 will be open 25 and 31 October and 1 November at 7 am – 3 pm.
- The HGH OPD Pharmacy on will be open 25 October, 31 October and 1 November at 7 am – 3 pm.
Heart Hospital OPD Clinic
- Closed during Eid Holidays – in case of emergency, patients are advised to go the HGH Emergency Department.
- The Pharmacy will be open only for discharge patients from 25 October until 1 November, 12 pm – 3 pm
Al Khor Hospital OPD Clinics
- Closed. The Pharmacy will be open 24 hours for refill medication.
- The Emergency Section will also remain open.
The Cuban Hospital OPD Clinic and Pharmacy
- Closed. The Emergency Section will be open.
Al Wakra Hospital OPD Clinic and Pharmacy
- The Pediatric Emergency Section will remain open.
The Day Care Chemotherapy Unit at the National Center for Cancer Care and Research
- Open 25 October 7 am – 7 pm.
- Closed 26 and 27 October.
- Open during the rest of the holidays 7 am – 3 pm.
- The OPD Pharmacy will be open 7 am – 3 pm daily, except Fridays and 27 October.
Women’s Hospital OPD Walk-in Clinic
- Open from 28 October to 1 November 9 am – 1 pm.
- Newborn Screening Test available 25 October and 28 October to 1 November 8 am – 1 pm. The main Pharmacy will be open 24 hours.
The DOTS Clinic at Rumailah Hospital
- Open daily including weekends 6 am – 10 pm.
- The Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic will be open from 29 to 31 October 10 am – noon.
- All other clinics will be closed during the holidays.
- The OPD Pharmacy will be open Sunday to Thursday at 8 am – 1 pm.
Normal operating hours at all the hospitals will resume on 4 November.