Hukoomi: Expired Exceptional Entry Permit Can Now be Extended
Holders of expired exceptional entry permits can extend the validity of their permits for a period of 30 days, Hukoomi announced via their Twitter handle. An original permit issued for entry is valid for 30 days from the date of the issue.
Exceptional Entry service allows employers, whether individuals or companies, government or private sector, to apply for an entry permit for residents and their family members holding QIDs to enable them to return to the State of Qatar.
Extension of Exceptional Entry Permit to Qatar
Now, holders of expired exceptional entry permits can extend their permits’ validity for 30 days, from the extension application date
— حكومي – قطر (@HukoomiQatar) October 26, 2020
Online Instruction Steps
- Create new account on Qatar Portal or log in to your existing account (if available).
- Click on “Apply for Exceptional Entry Permit”.
- Read terms and conditions and prepare all required attachments before starting the application.
- Enter application page and fill in required information correctly and completely as shown in passport.
- Enter your email correctly to receive approval on your application.
- Print permit and keep copy of it and a copy of quarantine undertaking to be presented to airport officials.
For everything about living and moving to Qatar, check out the free e-Guide Discovering Qatar.