‘Living Actively’ Initiative by Katara Hospitality Promotes Safe and Healthy Lifestyle
Katara Hospitality is launching ‘Living Actively’, an initiative to mark Qatar National Sports Day for all Qatar nationals and residents. Living Actively promotes a safe and healthy lifestyle during these unprecedented times.
Qatar nationals and residents can extend their passion for sports beyond National Sports Day with the Katara Hospitality Hotels Health Club Membership Living Actively – a limited and exclusive annual membership for those looking for a morning splash at the pool, a serene afternoon at the beach or an evening workout at the gym.
Whether at home or at work, Katara Hospitality brings fitness to you, as Living Actively Members will enjoy exclusive privileges in their various hotels.
- Unlimited access to fitness facilities at The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, Sharq Village & Spa, Al Messila Resort & Spa, and Sheraton Grand Doha.
- Unlimited access to pool, beach and resort facilities at The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, Sharq Village & Spa, Al Messila Resort & Spa and Sheraton Grand Doha
- 20% off on Best Available Rates in all Katara Hospitality managed and owned hotels in Qatar
- 25% discount on F&B, excluding banquets and third-party restaurants, in all Katara Hospitality managed and owned hotels in Qatar
- 25% discount on all spa services in all Katara Hospitality managed and owned hotels in Qatar
- 25% discount on Day Pass to Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas, Sealine Beach, a Murwab Resort and Simaisma, a Murwab Resort
- 25% discount on Desert Falls & Adventures Park at Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas
Sheraton Grand Doha General Manager Belal Al Kadry said they believe that introducing the new Katara health club membership will provide great value for guests, as offering a wider range of health club facilities will enhance members experience.
Yazan Latif, the Hotel Manager of Sharq Village & Spa added that creating a wellness mindset is one of their core aspirations.
We are proud to be part of the ‘Living Actively’ Health Club membership as we open our doors to welcome guests from our sister properties to experience a motivated journey to achieving their fitness goals, with full access to our world-class facilities and trainers at the resort.
Al Messila Hotel Manager Ziad Mallah said they are extremely excited to support the initiative, especially during these unprecedented times when wellness and well-being are of paramount importance in everyday life.
According to The Ritz-Carlton, Doha Acting General Manager Carlo Javakhia, living an active life is important for staying healthy. He said that Doha is positioning itself as a hub for worldwide sports events. Luxury facilities have been elevated from excellent to exceptional, with new world-class gym services.
Katara Hospitality’s Living Actively Health Club Membership has been recently initiated to enhance further the sport spirit in the city by combining its four properties into a unique gym membership offer.
A dedicated day for sports
As Qatar’s flagship hospitality organisation deeply committed to the welfare of the people, Katara Hospitality participates in a number of community events and activities such as the National Sports Day.
Qatar National Sports Day is an initiative by the Amir of the State of Qatar, HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani. The day has been celebrated every year since 2012, every second Tuesday of February, to promote a healthy lifestyle among residents and citizens. Each year, this public holiday sees more and more residents and companies join the various sporting competitions and athletics, and appreciate the importance of physical activity for a healthier future.
For updates and more information, visit katarahospitality.com.
More information about Qatar? Check out Marhaba’s FREE e-Guides.