On 16 November 2013, Marhaba was invited to a tour around Marriott International’s new multiple-brand Doha City Center complex and the opening party.It was a great night and we were treated to a show by the waiters, who expertly played about with glasses for our amusement.
There are three new hotels:
- Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Doha City Center
- Marriott Executive Apartments Doha City Center
All three properties are in the two 48-storey towers in West Bay, adjacent to the Doha City Center Mall and just 15 minutes away from Doha International Airport.
Marhaba was given a tour around all three hotels and was witness to the individual styles. It’s a very unique set up that caters for everybody; for businessmen, tourists, overnight stops etc.
But most importantly, there are several new bars and restaurants in these new hotels! It’s always exciting when new places to go open up in Doha, and the Marriott has several. There are many restaurants and bars in the new hotel complex;
- – New York Steakhouse
- – Cucina (an Italian restaurant)
- – Ipanema Brazilian Churrascaria
- – Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant
- – Brasserie Centre-Ville
- – Crossroads Kitchen
- – Glo Cocktail Lounge (below)
- – Quick Bites Cafe
- – Aqua Lounge Pool Bar
1. For a drink, at Glo or Champions, after work or at the weekend
2. There are escalators. In a hotel. Escalators!
3. You can access it from City Center Mall…so easy
4. For the fun, but relaxed environment
5. Because there are so many options, restaurant-wise!
Or…of course, if you need somewhere to stay in Doha while you’re working or visiting someone!