The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) have issued the below guidelines to protect yourselves from Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19).
- Make sure you wash your hands with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with hand sanitiser
- Cover your nose and mouse with a clean napkin, make sure to throw the used napkin in the trash immediately and wash your hands directly afterwards
- If a napkin is not available, make sure you use the top of your sleeves and not your hands
- Try to avoid close contact with people who show symptoms of respiratory diseases such as coughing or sneezing
- Avoid unnecessary travels and avoid travelling to countries that have a wide spread of the disease
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth
- Always wash your hands