The green list of countries for COVID-19 has been updated by the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) based on public health indicators in Qatar and globally, in continuation of the implementation of the travel and return policy in the country. The list will take effect on Friday, 18 December, until further notice.
According to the update posted on the MoPH website, these countries are included in the Green List:
- Brunei Darussalam
- China (Hong Kong, Macau)
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Travellers returning from low-risk countries must have COVID-19 test upon arrival at Hamad International Airport, and sign a Home Quarantine Undertaking to comply with the home quarantine procedure for a week, and their health status on the Ehteraz application will be yellow.
On the sixth day, the individual should visit one of the PHCC healthcare centres to re-test for COVID-19. If the test result is positive, the individual will be isolated. If it is negative, then the quarantine period is completed by the end of the seventh day and their health status on Ehteraz will change to green.
Travellers from the other countries should be hotel quarantined at their own expense for a week. They should book a quarantine package from the listed hotels on ‘Discover Qatar’ website for a week before arrival. These individuals will be re-tested on day 6. If the test result is positive, the individual will be isolated. If it is negative, the quarantine period is completed by the end of day 7 and their health status on Ehteraz will change to green.
The Ministry also announced the list of COVID-19 test centres approved by the Ministry around the world, explaining that obtaining a virus-free certificate from one of these centres will exempt the person from being tested at the airport upon arrival in Qatar, on condition that certificate must be obtained with 48 hours before travel.
- All hospitals and clinics in Germany perform COVID-19 PCR-test and provide Certificate
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital
- Wellington Hospital
- Bergus Medical
- Götabergshälsan specialistläkarmottagning (Physical examination center in Gothenburg)
- Öresunds Företagshälsa i Malmö AB
- Athens Medical Group
- Ankara Sehir hospital (Ankara)
- Basaksehir Cam ve Sakura Sehir Hospital (Istanbul)
- Sakarya Üniversitesi Eğitim Ve Araştırma Hastanesi (SAKARYA University Education and Research Hospital)
- Istanbul Health Sciences University Kanuni Sultan Suleyman Education and Research Hospital (Istanbul)
- Synlab (Istanbul)
- Centermed (Istanbul)
- Yavuz Selim Osteopathic and Rehabilitation Hospital (Trabzon)
- Muğla Bodrum Devlet Hastanesi (Bodrum)
- Antalya Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi (Antalya)
- Vancouver Coastal Health Travel/ Vaccination Clinic (Vancouver)
- The Ottawa Hospital and CHEO- 151 Brewer Way (Ottawa)
- Scarborough Health Network Centenary Site – 2867 Ellesmere Road (Toronto)
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre (Toronto)
- Jeffery Hale Hospital (Montreal)
- LaVue.ca – 552 Boulevard WilfridHamel (Montreal)
- GMF Medi Centre (Montreal)
MOPH calls on the public to follow updates on developments in COVID-19 situation locally and internationally, and to visit the website and official accounts of the Ministry and the Government Communication Office to obtain accurate official information.