Cityscape 2914 kicked off at the Qatar National Convention Centre on 2 June 2014. Cityscape Qatar is the newest addition to Cityscape’s portfolio of events.
As part of Qatar’s Vision 2030, the first National Development Program 2011-2016 involves investments of US$125 billion to be spent on infrastructure and development projects through semi-governmental companies. Further fueled by the successful 2022 FIFA World Cup bid, Qatar offers real estate companies and investors an unprecedented opportunity to become involved in the realisation of its “Vision 2030”.
This power-networking exhibition and conference complemented by content-rich forums, will serve as a platform to bring further transparency to this growing market and introduce its projects to an international audience.
If you enjoyed visiting Project Qatar, then you’ll enjoy visiting Cityscape Qatar 2014, which is much smaller in size but more international than Project Qatar.
Here are the most interesting things we’ve gathered about Cityscape Qatar 2014:
- Step into the future of Qatar! If you want to take a look into Qatar’s future, Cityscape Qatar 2014 is the perfect place to go as Qatar’s biggest upcoming projects are on display including The Mall of Qatar, Msheireb Properties, Ezdan, United Development Company (UDC), Lusail and many more.
- See Qatar in miniatures! Miniature examples of projects of The Mall of Qatar, Msheireb Properties, Ezdan, UDC and more give you a clear visual of what the projects are going to look like once they have been completed. The miniature buildings are meant to be 100% accurate. You can look, touch and ask about the miniature buildings!
- If you’re a mall fanatic, Cityscape Qatar 2014 has plenty of miniatures samples of upcoming malls in Qatar, many of which are going to be the largest in Qatar and the region.
- Recommended booths: And the awards of the best booths go to – The Mall of Qatar, Msheireb Properties, Ezdan Real Estate, UDC and Barwa Real Estate. Make sure you visit each of their booths. They’re quite big in space so they’re hard to miss!
- Don’t miss the ‘clown’ at The Mall of Qatar booth! Although he doesn’t speak, he is very loud in his movement. He loves taking pictures too so take a selfie with him before you leave!
- It’s not just about Qatar! At Cityscape Qatar 2014, you’ll find at least ten non-Qatari booths where people can invest in and/or purchase property in neighboring countries including UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain and even farther countries such as Turkey, Cyprus, UK and South America.
- There’s a lot of Turkey! Following Qatar, the next most present country is Turkey with at least five real estate and property companies, presenting land and property available for purchase or rent in the country.
- If you’re looking to invest or buy property abroad, Cityscape Qatar 2014 is the place to go. As we’ve mentioned earlier, a variety of booths, presenting property in the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Turkey, Cyprus, UK and South America are present.
- Pick up the latest business, real estate and construction magazines in Qatar and abroad! Besides Business Qatar (BQ) and Qatar Today (QT) – who are media partners of Cityscape Qatar 2014 – you’ll also find Arabian Business, Qatar Construction Week (QCW), Qatar Magazine, Why Qatar and the Cityscape magazine itself.
- There’s also a ‘Main Summit Room‘ where you get to hear leading real estate and property representatives in Qatar and from around the world talk about what the latest in the real estate industry today.
- A fan of Maserati? Find the new Quattroporte while you walk around Cityscape Qatar 2014!
Cityscape Qatar 2014 will conclude on Wednesday 4 June 2014.
Author: Ola Diab
Copyright © Marhaba Information Guide. Reproduction of material from Marhaba Information Guide’s book or website without written permission is strictly prohibited. Using Marhaba Information Guide’s material without authorisation constitutes as plagiarism as well as copyright infringement.