The new Infiniti Showroom has been opened by Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co, the exclusive distributor of Nissan, Infiniti & Renault in Qatar.
As the fastest growing Japanese luxury automobile brand in the region, this is part of Infiniti’s plan to take 10% of the global luxury market by 2016.
The new showroom has special lighting for extra impact at night and the cars are artistically laid out in the spacious interior.
Hisham Al Mana, Chairman of Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana Co said, “Our investment in the new facility is a testimony to our commitment to our customers in Qatar.”
Models on display include:
2012 Infiniti FX
- Most popular Infiniti model.
- 2012 model launched at Qatar International Motor Show 2012.
- Available with 390 horsepower, 5.0 litre 32-valve DOHC V8 engine with VVEL (Variable Valve Event & Lift).
- Available with 303 horsepower, 3.5 litre 24-valve DOHC VC engine.
2012 Infiniti G25
- 7 speed automatic transmission.
- Shares the same interior and exterior with the G37, but has a smaller engine and improved fuel economy.
- 2.5 litre DOHC.
- 24 valves.
- 218 horsepower
- 25.8 kg -m of torque.