New Online Booking System for Consular Appointments at British Embassy Doha
The British Embassy Doha has introduced a new online booking system for consular appointments.
From the 7 July 2013, you must make an appointment in order to visit the consular section in Doha for Notarial or Documentary Services. Appointments are available from 10 am to 2 pm on Sunday and Wednesday and 8 am to 10 am on Monday and Tuesday.
The Embassy is available to answer calls between 7:30 am and 3 pm Sunday to Thursday. Please ensure that you have read the information on the British Embassay Doha’s website first then call only if you have further queries.
- Click to make an appointment at www.britishembassydoha.clickbook.net
- Select the service you require.
- Select a date from the calendar (available days are shaded in green) or click on ‘next available’ and then select a time.
- To register as a new user, enter your details (name, email address and telephone number) on ‘New Customer Registration Form’. You only need to register once. For future appointments use ‘Customer sign-in’ and enter your email address and the password you used when registering for the first time.
- Once your appointment has been booked, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address with an event calendar attachment to save the date on your outlook calendar or on your mobile phone (the latter will apply if you open the booking confirmation email on your mobile).
- You will then receive an e mail with instructions to send your documents in advance so that we can check them, if we do not receive these by 12:00 the day before your appointment, your appointment will be automatically cancelled.
- Should you need to cancel your appointment, you can sign in and follow the link ‘cancel appointment’.
- Appointments will need to be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- If you have an emergency, call 4496 2000.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office holds and uses data for purposes notified to the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998. Such personal data may be disclosed to other UK Government departments and public authorities.