Lagoona Mall is unveiling a range of new shops and eateries in February, March and April that will bring the latest high-end fashion, restaurant brands and fresh cuisines to Doha.
The new fashion flagships include:
- Tommy Hilfiger, the cool US lifestyle brand offering designer menswear, women’s wear, children’s clothes and knock out denim collections exclusive to Lagoona Mall.
- Dune London has just opened this week with its chic footwear and accessories and popular brands like Dune Bertie and Pied A Terre set to start new trends in Qatar. Dune has captured the market for sophisticated, stylish and aspirational shoes of every description with something for everyone and every occasion.
- Well-known fragrant outlet Abdul Samad Al Qurashi, the house of Aoud, Amber and Perfumes recently opened at Lagoona Mall. With a name synonymous with top of the line great scents, the brand captures the essence of Arabia, such as oud oil, Dehn Al Oud Al Mebakhar, Bakhour Al Oud and many other evocative perfumes.
On the culinary front:
- The lively Australian-themed Outback SteakHouse, is another ‘first’ for Lagoona Mall set to open by April 2013. The steak dishes exude delicious spices and sauces that differentiate the restaurant’s menu consisting of only consistently high-quality fresh ingredients.
- From Morocco comes the stunningly designed Marakesh Restaurant, that just opened last week, with its traditional home-made exotic Moroccan dishes such as Couscous, Bourekas, spicy Harira, Kefta magawara, tasty Tajines and many more, as well as a variety of irresistible desserts such as Milk Pastilla and Sellu.
- From colder climes in the UK, Lagoona Mall has brought SNOG, the pure frozen Yogurt chain, known for being one of the healthiest dairy products on the market – no fat, no artificial sweeteners, yet high in calcium and protein.
GM Eamon Kelly said:
Lagoona Mall has become the single truly 5-star shopping mall in Doha, able to match any 5 star hotel in Doha in terms of quality, luxurious ambiance, customer service, ease of access and facilities. For instance, to our existing valet parking and eco-friendly steam car wash service we will soon be adding an exclusive shuttle bus service from all the major 5 star hotels in Doha. Essentially we are redefining shopping at the high end in Doha so that shoppers feel unhurried and at home with our level of style and service. Nothing but the very best will do for Lagoona.’
Lagoona has its sights set to become a new tourist attraction in Doha for visitors from abroad. Expansion of the first floor will add high-end couture fashion brands, interior design stores and a bookstore to elevate the mall even further to a real shopping paradise for fashionistas and families alike.