Looking for a new fitness challenge or wanting to find your inner self?
Why not try yoga – Yama Yoga has several new classes starting this week. Choose from the following:
- Yoga for emotional balance – learn to quieten your busy mind. Starts Monday 21 for eight weeks, 6 pm to 8 pm, QR950
- Back care basics – designed to improve back function and reduce pain. Starts Tuesday 22 for eight weeks, 10 am to 11:15 am
- Transformations: Yoga practices for weight management. Starts Wednesday 23 for eight weeks, 10 am to noon, QR950
- Max Strom Workshop – a weekend of transformational yoga: Max Strom teaches personal transformation and yoga worldwide; his methods address the internal, emotional and spiritual aspects of life.
Thursday 24 – 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm; Friday 26 – 7:30 am to 9:30 am, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm; and Saturday 26 January – 7:30 am to 9:30 am, 1:30 pm to 4 pm
- Mindfulness – learn to open your senses and fully experience the richness of life. Starts Sunday 27 for eight weeks, 9 am to 11:30 am, plus one full day, QR1,400
Classes are held at Garvey’s European Family Club, Asas Towers in West Bay, and Dana Club. Details of these classes, plus all the other Yama Yoga activities, can be found on their website.