These mini cheesecakes are a great basic recipe that you can experiment and get creative with. Not a peanut butter fan? Replace the peanut butter cups with candy of your choice.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 12 bite-size peanut butter cups (or any other candy of your choice)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan
- To make the crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crust into the bottom of each muffin cup. Put 1 peanut butter cup into the centre of each crust
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts. Bake until just set, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving
Tip: Dress each cake up with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of cocoa or a ripe berry.
Source: Food Network
Copyright © Marhaba Information Guide. Reproduction of material from Marhaba Information Guide’s book or website without written permission is strictly prohibited. Using Marhaba Information Guide’s material without authorisation constitutes as plagiarism as well as copyright infringement.