The gradual rebuilding of the Qatar Airways network continues with the resumption of flights to Bangkok, Barcelona, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Singapore and Vienna this week, growing the airline’s global network to over 170 weekly flights to more than 40 destinations.
The airline also announced the resumption of flights to Berlin, Dar es Salaam, New York, Tunis and Venice, while also increasing services to Dublin, Milan and Rome to daily flights.
By maintaining a global network that never fell below 30 destinations, Qatar Airways has led the industry during these challenging times, becoming the largest international carrier in the last two months both in terms of available seat capacity and passenger kilometres transported.
This has enabled the carrier to accumulate unrivalled experience in carrying passengers safely and reliably during these uncertain times, especially in comparison to airlines that have fully grounded their operations. Its wide network of flights to over 40 destinations across six continents has ensured it stayed up-to-date with the latest in international airport procedures and implementing the most advanced safety and hygiene measures on board its aircraft and in its hub, at Hamad International Airport, which was recently voted the Best Airport in the Middle East for the sixth year in a row.
To ensure that travellers can plan their travel with peace of mind, the airline has also extended its booking policies to offer even more choices to passengers. The airline will allow unlimited date changes, and passengers can change their destination as often as they need if within 5,000 miles of the original destination. The airline will not charge any fare difference for travel completed before 31 December 2020; after which fare rules will apply.
All tickets booked for travel up to 31 December 2020 will be valid for two years from the date of issuance. For full terms and conditions visit qatarairways.com/RelyOnUs.
New Destinations Resuming Services this Month:
Bangkok (Daily flights available)
- Doha (DOH) to Bangkok (BKK) QR836 Departs 2:55 am / Arrives 1:55 pm
- Bangkok (BKK) to Doha (DOH) QR837 Departs 2:10 am / Arrives 5:15 am
Barcelona (Flights available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- Doha (DOH) to Barcelona (BCN) QR145 Departs 8:20 am / Arrives 2:15 pm
- Barcelona (BCN) to Doha (DOH) QR146 Departs 3:35 pm / Arrives 10:40 pm
Lahore (Double daily flights)
- Doha (DOH) to Lahore (LHE) QR628 Departs 1 am / Arrives 6:30 am
- Doha (DOH) to Lahore (LHE) QR620 Departs 8:10 pm / Arrives 1:40+1 am
- Lahore (LHE) to Doha (DOH) QR621 Departs 3:45 am / Arrives 5:20 am
- Lahore (LHE) to Doha (DOH) QR629 Departs 9:30 am / Arrives 11:05 am
Vienna (Flights available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- Doha (DOH) to Vienna (VIE) QR183 Departs 8:40 am / Arrives 1:20 pm
- Vienna (VIE) to Doha (DOH) QR184 Departs 4:10 pm / Arrives 10:30 pm
Karachi (Double daily flights)
- Doha (DOH) to Karachi (KHI) QR610 Departs 1:30 am / Arrives 6:10 am
- Doha (DOH) to Karachi (KHI) QR604 Departs 8:35 pm / Arrives 1:15+1 am
- Karachi (KHI) to Doha (DOH) QR605 Departs 4:45 am / Arrives 5:35 am
- Karachi (KHI) to Doha (DOH) QR611 Departs 9:40 am / Arrives 10:30 am
Singapore (Flights available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- Doha (DOH) to Singapore (SIN) QR946 Departs 12:40 am / Arrives 1:35 pm
- Singapore (SIN) to Doha (DOH) QR945 Departs 2:15 am / Arrives 4:55 am
Islamabad (Double daily flights)
- Doha (DOH) to Islamabad (ISB) QR614 Departs 1 am / Arrives 6:30 am
- Doha (DOH) to Islamabad (ISB) QR632 Departs 8:15 pm / Arrives 1:45+1 am
- Islamabad (ISB) to Doha (DOH) QR633 Departs 3:40 am / Arrives 5:30 am
- Islamabad (ISB) to Doha (DOH) QR615 Departs 9:15 am / Arrives 11:05 am
Peshawar (Four flights weekly)
- Doha (DOH) to Peshawar (PEW) QR600 Departs 8:20 pm / Arrives 1:35 pm
- Peshawar (PEW) to Doha (DOH) QR601 Departs 3:35 am / Arrives 5:10 am
New Destinations Available for Booking:
Tunis (Monday and Friday)
- Doha (DOH) to Tunis (TUN) QR1399 Departs 8:10 am / Arrives 12:15 pm
- Tunis (TUN) to Doha (DOH) QR1400 Departs 3:30 pm / Arrives 8:40 pm
Dar es Salaam (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, starting from 16 June)
- Doha (DOH) to Dar es Salaam (DAR) QR1347 Departs 1 am / Arrives 7:20 am
- Dar es Salaam (DAR) to Doha (DOH) QR1348 Departs 8:55 pm / Arrives 5:30+1 am
New York (Monday, Wednesday and Friday, starting from 19 June)
- Doha (DOH) to New York (JFK) QR701 Departs 8:15 am / Arrives 3 pm
- New York (JFK) to Doha (DOH) QR702 Departs 9 pm / Arrives 4:15+1 pm
Berlin (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, starting from 1 July)
- Doha (DOH) to Berlin (TXL) QR081 Departs 7:55 am / Arrives 12:55 pm
- Berlin (TXL) to Doha (DOH) QR082 Departs 3:40 pm / Arrives 10:25 pm
Venice (Monday, Wednesday and Friday, starting from 15 July)
- Doha (DOH) to Venice (VCE) QR125 Departs 8:20 am / Arrives 1:15 pm
- Venice (VCE) to Doha (DOH) QR126 Departs 4:05 pm / Arrives 10:30 pm
Passengers flying Business Class on Qsuite-equipped aircraft can avail of the enhanced privacy, including sliding privacy partitions and fully closing doors that create a private sanctuary. Passengers can also opt to use the ‘Do Not Disturb’ indicator in their private suite, if they wish to limit their interactions with the cabin crew. Qsuite continues to be available on flights to more than 30 destinations, with plans of adding it to more routes throughout the summer.
Qatar Airways has also enhanced its onboard safety measures for passengers and cabin crew. The airline has implemented several changes, including the introduction of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) suits for cabin crew while onboard, as well as a modified service that reduces interactions between passengers and the crew inflight. Passengers will also be required to wear face coverings during the flight, and travellers can bring their own for fit and comfort.
Hamad International Airport has meanwhile implemented stringent cleaning procedures and applied social distancing measures throughout its terminals. All passenger touchpoints are sanitised every 10-15 minutes and every boarding gate and bus gate counter is cleaned after each flight. Hand sanitizers are also provided at immigration and security screening points.
For updates and more information about Qatar Airways, visit qatarairways.com.