Qatar’s new major leisure destination Salwa Beach Resort begins partial opening, with new elements to be launched to wider audiences over the coming months.
Located 84 kilometres from the capital Doha, Hilton’s new beach resort sprawls across 3.5 km of picturesque private beaches.
The resort has made an early partial launch with a small number of highly luxurious beach villas:
- Two, three and four-bedroom beach villas with private pools, gardens and scenic terrace: lavish and spacious from 318 to 1,353 square meters in size
- An exclusive guests’ preview of some exciting Waterpark attractions from 3 pm – 6 pm each day: King Cobra slide, Ship Kids’ Pool and the Waterfall Pool
- In-villa dining menus available 24 hours daily
Over the coming months the many other elements of the extensive resort will be launched one-by-one, extending facilities which will be accessible to a wider audience:
- Hilton Hotel including 246 deluxe rooms and suites with wonderful sea and garden views, making available a wider variety of accommodation to welcome more guests.
- Over 20 sumptuous restaurants and bars offering the finest cuisine and drinks: The locally inspired all-day dining restaurant Souk Kitchen, the vibrant Dante Cucina Italiana, the fashionably stylish Octa seafood restaurant and Lounge, and Miss Wong Chinese restaurant
- Arabian Village with 31 secluded villas reflecting traditional Arabian architecture, with the authentic Arabic restaurant Levantine at its heart
- Outdoor swimming pools set among beautifully landscaped gardens
- Eforea Spa 2,800 square meters of relaxation and wellbeing over two floors
- Marina with 56 berths
- Meeting centre with a superb ballroom for large weddings and conference and a selection of versatile, well-equipped meeting rooms
- Launch to the public of Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park – 57,000 square metres of fun! 28 slides and rides including Spinning Rapids, Superbowl, lazy and torrent rivers, surfing dunes, Whizzard mat racing, and many additional attractions such as cliff jumping and diving experiences, go-karting track and laser tag
- Last but not least, we will open Salwa Sports Academy, with training facilities, football pitches and multi-purpose playing courts, as well as a fabulous sports bar – The League