The Eco-Schools is the largest global sustainable schools programme set up by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). Starting from the classroom, it expands to the community by engaging the next generation in an action-based learning.
The two-year commitment programme encourages young people to engage and actively participate in their environment. Through this programme, they experience a sense of achievement in the environmental management policies of their schools, which ultimately guides them towards certification and a ‘Green Flag’.
In 2018, Qatar Green Building Council became the National Operator for Eco-Schools in Qatar. They engage schools through their positive actions and eventually, encourage increased sustainability in schools and communities.
- Doha College
- Doha College Primary
- American School of Doha
- Doha English Speaking Schools
- GEMS American Academy Qatar
- English Modern Schools
- Gheras International School
- Qatar Academy For Science and Technology
- Qatar Academy Doha
- Qatar Academy Al Khor
- Qatar Academy Al Wakra
- Qatar Academy Sidra
- Renad Academy
- Awsaj Academy
- Sherborne School Preparatory
- Sherborne School Secondary
- Qatar Finland International School
- Newton International Lagoon
- Beverly Hills International School
For any question about the programmes, visit ecoschools.global.