Guests can relax during the holy month of Ramadan with the new Ramadan by MO at Mandarin Oriental, Doha. Carefully designed with guests’ needs in mind, the package includes an Iftar, Suhoor for suite bookings, early check-in and late check-out for utmost comfort.
Located in Msheireb Downtown Doha and at the heart of Barahat Msheireb, Mandarin Oriental, Doha is situated in the city’s newest and most exciting neighbourhood. Whether it’s to relax in a private sanctuary or to experience a luxurious stay in a suite, guests can experience a serene stay by choosing the Ramadan by MO staycation.
The set menu for Iftar and Suhoor will transport guests to embark on a culinary journey inspired by the traditions of Ramadan. One complimentary Iftar experience is included in the package, and one Iftar and one Suhoor experience for suite bookings with a choice of soup, appetiser, main course and dessert, all served with complimentary refreshments, selection of homemade bread and dates. The authentic dishes include Harira Soup, mezze platter, mixed grills, seafood platter and Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. The delightful experience ends with a choice of dessert fruit plate, Umm Ali and assorted pastries.
The Ramadan by MO staycation starts from QAR 1,400 and is valid until 12 May 2021.
- Benefits available for members of Fans of MO
- Per booking, guests will enjoy one Iftar served via In-Room Dining in the room for two adults or four adults in a two-bedroom Serviced Apartment during the stay.
- Enhance your experience to a luxurious suite and enjoy Iftar and Suhoor for two adults.
- Early check-in at 12pm upon availability on the day of arrival.
- Late check-out at 11:59pm the following day.
Tell me more about Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Check out Marhaba’s free hospitality e-Guide, for complete information about the hospitality industry in Qatar.
Like and follow Marhaba’s social media accounts for the latest updates and awesome contents