Safety Reminders from the Ministry of Interior for Emir Cup 2017 Finals
Football fans heading for Khalifa Stadium to watch the finals of Emir Cup 2017 are assured of safety and security as various departments of the Ministry of Interior confirmed their presence at the venue, ready to assist the public during the event. These departments include Traffic, Al Fazaa, Stadium Security and Lekhwiya.
The Ministry however, would like to remind the public to follow some security instructions from the Missions and Establishments Security Department, to enjoy this unique sporting event.
- For the safety of everyone, do not crowd at the gates around the time of entry and exit
- Cooperate with security personnel
- Adhere to sports ethics and encourage the teams to upraise the thrill of watching
- To ensure access to your seats, follow the signs inside the stadium
- Sit in allocated seats and do not disturb the others watching the game
- Do not sit along corridors as it will obstruct the movement of the crowd
- Do not bring any prohibited items inside the stadium (fireworks, sharp tools, glass bottles, metal containers, water bottles, wood sticks, paper rolls and compressed gas horns, and all kinds of animals)
- Do not carry banners that contain offensive language, and do not wear clothes with pictures or phrases that undermine public modesty
- Avoid getting to the ground before, during and after the end of the sporting event
Please note that it is strictly forbidden to carry any kind of weapon inside the stadium. The public are also advised not to carry helmets, strollers and solar umbrellas. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance while inside the stadium, as all security personnels will be happy to serve you.
For more information, visit the MOI website.