Saudi Arabia to Host Digital Transformation Summit on 23-24 August
At the core of Saudi Arabia’s progressive trajectory lies its visionary initiative, Vision 2030, set in motion in 2016. This transformative roadmap envisions a digitally advanced nation, leveraging technology as a catalyst for sustainable economic growth and an elevated quality of life.
Concurrently, the National Digital Transformation Strategy, introduced in 2019, serves as a strategic blueprint. This strategy hones in on pivotal facets like e-government services, digital skills enhancement and cybersecurity.
With a resolute focus, it aims to amplify government services, empower citizens and attract foreign investments. The commitment to fostering a skilled workforce is evident as Saudi Arabia directs significant investments towards digital education and upskilling initiatives, ensuring its citizens are well-equipped to navigate the ever-evolving job landscape.
The cornerstone of Saudi Arabia’s modernisation drive is the Vision 2030 initiative, a comprehensive plan launched in pursuit of economic diversification and reduced reliance on oil revenues.
Aiming to establish the nation as a global hub for innovation and investment, Vision 2030 places digital transformation at its core. This entails robust digital infrastructure, skill-enriched manpower and an enabling regulatory framework to stimulate innovation and economic progress.
This concerted effort aligns with the imperative recognition of digital technologies’ potential to revolutionise society and the economy. Through these multifaceted approaches, Saudi Arabia is steadfastly steering towards a digitally empowered future, poised to reap the rewards of technological advancement.
The DT 100 is a distinguished compilation of influential leaders who have exhibited exceptional dedication to propelling technology and innovation to new heights. These remarkable individuals have redefined leadership through their visionary insights, thereby sculpting the landscape of tomorrow’s advancements.
The DT 100 is an initiative by the Digital Transformation Summit to honour the outstanding contributions of pioneering individuals in technology. This esteemed roster signifies the embodiment of leadership and innovation, transcending boundaries and redefining the contours of possibility.
Nominate yourself to be part of the DT 100 and get recognised as one of the 100 tech leaders!
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from these esteemed industry experts:
- Layla Alsalehi, Director of Virtual Healthcare Services Activation Seha Virtual Hospital and Innovation Enablement Center, Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Muhammad Al-Saiyari, Head of Quantum Computing, Saudi Aramco.
- Ahmad Kawakbi, Director, Digital Strategy, ROSHN
- Anas Mosa, Director of Information Technology – PIF Projects Public Investment Fund (PIF)
- Ehab M Mufti, Executive Director, Procurement Digital Transformation, SABIC
- Adrian Blanck, Chief Digitalization Officer, Saudi Aramco Base Oils Co – Luberef
- Naser AlAbeedi Director, Architecture and Data Science, Maaden
- Ahmad Alnafessah – Institute of Smart Cities Technologies, King Abdulaziz City For Science And Technology (KACST)
- Digital Transformation, a Key Pillar of Saudi Arabia’s National Vision 2030
- Panel Discussion: Digital Transformation of KSA’s Industry
- The Future of Quantum Computing in the Digital Journey
- How Good Data Governance Enables Digital Transformation
- Automation and Digitalization – Myths and Realities
- AI Transforming the Future of Saudi Arabia
- Generative AI: Transforming Creativity and Ethical Considerations
- Envisioning an ICT Approach Towards the Transformation of KSA
- Panel Discussion: Balancing People
- Process and Technology: Building the Future of Work
- Saudi Smart Cities – Moving Towards a Sustainable Future
- The Power of Personalization: Elevating Customer Experience in the Digital Age
- Saudi Arabia Investing in the Technology of the Future
- Keynote: Cyber Security – Building Resilience while Adopting Digital Transformation
Who will attend?
The Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia is open to leaders of different industries, including government, BFSI and fintech, telecom, education, manufacturing, healthcare, e-commerce and Retail, packaging, pharma and life sciences, media, health and wellness, construction, oil/energy and utilities.
For updates and more information about the summit, visit digitransformationsummit.com.
Check out Marhaba’s FREE e-Guides for everything you need to know about Qatar.