Sidra Medicine, a member of Qatar Foundation, has announced the timings of its services during the holy month of Ramadan, which is expected to start this Friday, 24 April.
The Sidra Medicine Outpatient Clinic (OPC) services will operate on weekdays during Ramadan:
- The OPC is open from 9 am to 3 pm on weekdays
- The Outpatient Infusion Center (OPIC) and the Hematology Oncology Outpatient Center (HOOC) is open from 7 am to 3 pm
- Cardiology clinics (in the main hospital building) will operate from 8 am to 3 pm
- Pharmacy services drive-through for patients to collect medication will operate from 8 am to 2 pm. Patient families are advised to call 4003 0030 to coordinate timings for pick up.
- There will be no evening clinics in the OPC during Ramadan.
Main Hospital and Emergency Services:
- Sidra Medicine main hospital (In-patient) and Emergency Services for children and women’s obstetrics triage will continue to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week during Ramadan.
Please note that Sidra Medicine is not a designated COVID-19 hospital and has taken several precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of its patients, their families and staff during this time. It is working closely with the Ministry of Public Health regarding COVID-19 guidelines and measures.
All patients and visitors visiting Sidra Medicine are first screened with temperature checks and inpatients including their companions/parents staying in the hospital are tested for COVID-19.
For details about their COVID-19 safety processes, visit sidra.org or call 4003 3333.