Qatar Tourism Authority launches its 2012 Summer Promotions today for all residents of Qatar, with sensational deals from local hotels. They’re not only discounting rooms by up to 50%, but also offering fabulous activities and sight-seeing opportunities. QTA is urging citizens and residents to ‘stay cool in Qatar’ this summer and explore the country at their leisure.
Many of Qatar’s well known hotels are offering great discounts, a range of mouth-watering goodies and intriguing outings to unusual places of interest, such as:
- Free room upgrades with welcome drink on arrival
- Free trips to Doha Aqua Park and Souq Waqif
- Shopping tours and shuttles to your favourite mall
- Desert Safaris and tours to Zekreet and Al Zubara Fort
- Spa treatments, use of fitness centres and health clubs
- Dhow trips to the islands
- Kids’ Club &and Swimming lessons
- Private beach access
- City tours with limousine
- drops to Museum of Islamic Art, the Golf Club, The Pearl, Katara, Racing & Equestrian Club, Falcon souq or Aspire, home to sport.
- Katara, Racing & Equestrian Club, Falcon souq or Aspire, home to sport.
Don’t miss out on these great offers. For more information, visit QTA website.