DIY Facial Mask and Scrub by The Spa at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels
Is your skin dull and tired from all the stress it goes through? Try these do-it-yourself facial mask and scrub shared by The Spa at Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels. These mixtures will definitely soothe and hydrate your skin.
FACIAL MASK an excellent way to remove skin impurities.
- 2 teaspoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2–3 teaspoons milk
- Mix 2 teaspoons of oatmeal to make it powdery and then place it in a small bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey
- Add 2 teaspoons of milk to the mixture and mix well
- Apply on your face and neck. Leave it for 15–20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
Oatmeal is a natural cleanser. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells.
Honey is a natural antibacterial, so it’s great for acne prevention and treatment. It also slows down ageing.
Milk helps boost skin collagen, rich with lactic acid that tightens and smoothens the skin.
FACIAL SCRUB will give you a gorgeous glow
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ fresh lemon and zest
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- Zest lemon and place in a small glass bowl. Squeeze lemon
- Add warm coconut oil and stir until well blended
- Add 1 cup of sugar and stir. If a more grainy sugar scrub is preferred, add more sugar
Sugar exfoliates the skin, has antibacterial properties and glycolic acid that keeps your skin radiant and healthy.
Lemon is a good astringent and contains antioxidants.
Coconut oil reduces inflammation, moisturises the skin and has an antimicrobial property.
Copyright © Marhaba Information Guide. Reproduction of material from Marhaba Information Guide’s book or website without written permission is strictly prohibited. Using Marhaba Information Guide’s material without authorisation constitutes as plagiarism as well as copyright infringement.