Qatar residents can now apply for Switzerland and Croatia visas and enroll for biometrics at the newly relocated Joint Visa Application Centre set up in Abdul Jaleel Business Center, Al Matar Street, Doha.
With a higher number of submission counters, compared to the previous centre, and larger space to accommodate more applicants during peak seasons, the new centre caters to the growing requirements of travellers to Switzerland and Croatia from Qatar. Services at the centre commenced on 2 October 2016.
VFS Global, in partnership with Mannai Trading Co WLL, has been present in the State of Qatar since 2005 and currently provides visa application services for 6 government clients in the country.
According to a media statement, the key features of the centre include:
- Professional staff with local language capability to handle queries and applications
- Automated queue governance for smooth flow of applicants
- Dedicated country specific websites for easy access to information including visa categories, requirements, check-list and applicable fees
- 100% secure handling of passports, documents and personal information
- Premium Lounge for personalised and comfortable service
Commenting on the launch, Srinarayan Sankaran, COO – Middle East, VFS Global, said:
The new centre is representative of our commitment to the Governments of Switzerland and Croatia in delivering world-class services to the citizens of Qatar, to whom we have been providing visa application services for over 11 years.’
Helpline: +974 44069001 | Email: [email protected]
Helpline: +974 44179568 | Email: [email protected]
Business hours: 9 am—5 pm, Sunday—Thursday
Submission Timings: 9 am—4 pm, Sunday—Thursday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)
Passport Collection: 4 pm—5 pm, Sunday—Thursday (except holidays as declared by the Embassy)