The management of Tawar Mall unveils 59 new concepts and flagship stores that for the first time will be announced in a mall in Qatar; and a specific unique area. Visitors can enjoy a new shopping and leisure experience in the Qatari market.
Tawar Mall will be the first mall in Qatar that includes a traditional Souq in its premises. This unprecedented area embraces local traditions through a varied range of small shops built to showcase a real Souq.
This upcoming shopping mall with more than 312 shops and restaurants will offer the public a unique opportunity to buy cosmopolitan brands that will broaden the retail landscape of Doha, thus bringing new concepts to the region; while supporting the local traditions at the same time.
The wide corridors with natural light, the panoramic restaurant, the external music water fountain; the internal fountain, the boutique hotel of 122 rooms and the Souq; are some of the main attractions that will make this mall so unique in its concept, not to mention its prime location and the easy accessibility.
Tawar Mall brings a new philosophy to the market and goes far beyond the shopping experience. It is promoting a convenient shopping experience through the new open spaces with natural light and quiet enjoyment with the entertainment areas. In addition, the mall features 59 new concepts and some flagship stores that for the first time, will be announced in a mall in Qatar; including an official Real Madrid store, Högl, Buono Chocolates, Lovely Lace Baby, Salamander, Roman, Lamar or Mavi units just to mention a few of them. The mall has a whole selection of fashion, sports, gadgets and department stores with big family entertainment area (Kaboom), fine dining restaurants, hypermarket (Spar) and a 12-screned cinema, all under one roof.
The whole complex of Tawar Mall is built on 300,958 sq m of land, and consists of 4 floors plus 2 basement level car parking with easy access. The modern stylish architecture is built in a strategic area in Al Duhail. The luxury interiors and the avant-garde design are an invitation to stay for any visitor.
Tawar Mall will be the point of reference in Doha by combining its own different style and an attractive value proposition of fashion, entertainment and commerce.
To mention a few new concepts in Tawar Mall:
- Lovely Lace
- Buono Chocolates
- Villa Queen
- Real Madrid Official Store
- Max Burger
- Spar Hypermarket
Key Facts of Tawar Mall:
- Chairman of Tawar Mall: Jassim Bin Jabr Sultan Tawar Al-Kuwari
- General Manager of Tawar Mall: Pedro Ribeiro
- Location: Al Duhail Area, junction of Al Markhiya Street and Arab League Street
- Total Gross Area: 300,958 sqm
- Leasable Retail Area: 91,000 sqm
- Retail units: 312
- Boutique Hotel with 122 rooms and a pool
- A unique Panoramic View
- Department Stores
- Fashion Brands
- Panoramic Restaurant
- External Musical Water Fountain, Internal Water Fountain
- A dedicated traditional area, a Souq within the mall
- Luxury Court and Luxury Food Court
- More than 6,000 square meter new Hypermarket
- Open-Air Gallery
- One big Family Entertainment Area & kids zone area (Kaboom)
- 12-screened Cinema
- Levels: 4 Floors & 2 Basements level for convenient car parking
- Expected footfall: 250,000 per week
- Expected opening date: Q4, 2016
- Phase I: 2,500 Parking Units
- Phase II: Further expansion of the Parking Units