As of the 16 July 2016 by 14:30 (EEST) all the flight operations will resume as planned.
Due to this situation, for individual and group reservations, provided that:
- Flights operated by Turkish Airlines (including AnadoluJet trademark)
- Departing/arriving to Turkey (including domestic flights) and/or transit flights via Turkey
- Flights operated between 15 July 2016 – 17 July 2016 (inclusive)
- Ticketed on/before 15 July 2016
- Tickets are revalidated untıl 15 August 2016 (ınclusive)
Disregardıng of related fare rules:
- All Rebooking/ReRouting: will be made without any charge provided that new destination is same IATA region & same cabin class
- Refund requests:
a) Unused tickets: refund will be made without any charge; or
b) For partially used tickets, when planned trip is not complete; the remaining flights will be refunded without any charge.
3. Extension of ticket validity: validity of ticket can be extended until 15 August 2016 (inclusive) without any fare difference or penalty.
For more information, visit Turkey Airlines website