Turkish Airlines Celebrates 15 Years of Doha Flights with 15% Miles Discount
Turkish Airlines is celebrating 15 years of Doha flights with a special gift to clients – a 15% Miles discount for flights to/from Doha, Economy or Business Class, one-way and round-trip!
With this milestone, Turkish Airlines is inviting everyone to a healthy and safe flight experience with improved social distancing and hygiene measures.
- The offer is valid for tickets issued between 26 March and 30 April 2021 with travel dates between 26 March and 31 December 2021.
- 15% Miles discount offer is valid on promotional award tickets for one-way or round trip flights in Business Class or Economy Class from/to Doha.
- Reservation changes are allowed for promotional award tickets, only for the same routes within the ticketing and the travelling dates.
- Miles can be refunded within one year of the date of issue. Refunding Miles, changes to reservations and routes are subject to additional fees.
- Miles&Smiles Award Ticket rules apply within the scope of the special offer.
- Ticketing and travelling periods start and end according to the local time in Turkey. All taxes will be charged.
- Promotional award tickets are subject to availability due to limited seat capacity.
- This offer is only valid to Miles&Smiles members. To benefit from the offer, non-members must first register to the Miles&Smiles Program.
- Tickets subject to this special offer can be issued through the Turkish Airlines call centre, online channels and sales offices.
- The related promotion is not valid on corporate tickets, group tickets and special passenger segments (seaman, cruise, student/youth, medical, etc) tickets.
- The related promotion is only valid on scheduled flights operated by Turkish Airlines. It is not valid on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights, Star Alliance partner airline flights and AnadoluJet flights.
For updates and more information about this offer, visit turkishairlines.com.
Check out Marhaba’s FREE e-Guides for everything you need to know about Qatar.