Porsche Design and Huawei Set a New Standard in Smartphone Luxury
Porsche Design and Huawei have launched a highly sophisticated and powerful smartphone: the Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS. Introducing the future of technology through features such as the world’s first dual fingerprint design including an innovative in-screen fingerprint sensor, the world’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) processor and Leica triple camera with 40MP image capture. This device will surpass the demands of even the most discerning smartphone user.
Incorporating Porsche Design’s signature design language and Huawei’s breakthrough technology and craftsmanship, the Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS sets a new standard in mobile luxury. With a commitment to unique, functional design, the phone has a 6” curved OLED screen, minimalist feel and a stylish 8-edged 3D curved glass body. Available globally in black – a timeless colour that enables a seamless switch from glass to frame, and reflects Porsche Design’s commitment to purism and simple sophistication.
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS has been built with exceptional accuracy, meaning each component is there for a specific purpose – to ensure the user gets the best possible experience in terms of power and aesthetics. High performance is also indicated in the naming of the smartphone: the term ‘RS’ stands in the world of Porsche motorsport for outstanding racing performance.
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS benefits and features include:
- The world’s first dual fingerprint scanner for enhanced convenience, allowing users to awake and unlock the device simply, thanks to an in-screen fingerprint sensor. Hover to awake the device, touch to unlock it
- The winning combination of Leica triple camera with 40MP RGB sensor technology and exceptional photography powered by Master AI. Combined with 5x hybrid zoom, and the world’s first AI image stabilisation on a smartphone, ensures photography lovers can capture the best shots with exceptional clarity in almost any situation
- The Mate RS is also the first Huawei handset to allow quick wireless charging, making it even easier to keep the phone topped up and ready to go and, thanks to its long lasting battery, users will easily be powered through the busiest of days
- An ‘intelligent’ smartphone, the powerful AI processor automatically tailors the performance of the phone according to how it is used – constantly learning, understanding and anticipating needs, it is the perfect personal assistant for the pocket
- 256 GB of internal storage
- Dual SLS (super linear system) speakers with DOLBY ATMOS give a superior experience, with the best immersive surround sound and entertainment on the go
- Splash, water and dust resistant
- Comes with a beautifully designed leather phone case to match the most demanding lifestyle. Cases are available in a range of leathers and colours, including black or red.
Salman Jassem Al Darwish, CEO of Al Boraq Trading Co, authorised Porsche Design partner in Qatar, commented how both Porsche Design and Huawei seek to imagine and develop products that stand for precision and perfection, intelligent functionality and highly sophisticated design. He was confident that the partnership between Porsche Design and Huawei will reach heights of excellence globally. Bill Yu, Middle East Manager of Huawei Consumer Business Group, said the Porsche Design Huawei Mate RS is the perfect blend of today’s most innovative smartphone technology and luxury design, detailing how Huawei is adding cutting-edge technologies – which people will fall in love with – from the innovative in-screen fingerprint to the Leica triple camera.
Porsche Design and Huawei have worked in tandem to develop a smartphone that fuses together the two brands’ DNA, their wealth of experience in design and technology, industry-leading expertise and exceptional performance.
The PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate RS is available at the Porsche Design Showroom, Lagoona Mall, Doha and at the Huawei Showroom, Al Nasr Street, Doha.