Qatar International Adventures (QIA) is now offering the lowest price for desert safari this Ramadan. Valid from 1 to 25 June, pay only QR599 per car (maximum of 6 persons) and hit the dunes of Khor Al Adaid. It is a chance to experience the adventurous journey into the heart of the desert during the Holy Month.
QIA offers two trip schedules for Half Day Desert Safari: 9 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 7 pm (flexible pickup time). Enjoy the four-hour adventure in one of Qatar’s finest treasures, Khor Al Adaid (also known as the Inland Sea), a breathtakingly beautiful area surrounded by large golden sand dunes offering a stunning view.
Experience the rapture of an exhilarating roller coaster ride as the luxury 4×4 vehicles drive you across the tranquil sand dunes, leaving you captivated.
En route, stop for a breathtaking view of the Inland Sea and the Qatar-Saudi Arabia border, giving you an opportunity to enjoy the serenity of the timeless desert.
Included: Four-wheel drive ride, water or softdrinks, insurance
- Valid from 01st June – 25th June, 2017
- Duration is maximum 4hours including pick up & drop off from Family Food Center (FFC) Old Airport Road
- You are not allowed to change the tour date
- No-show will be considered as voucher used
- Meeting point at Family Food Center (FFC) on Old Airport Street
- The voucher is valid for one trip for maximum of six persons (adults/children/infants)
- Price at QR 599 per trip. Advance payment of 100% is required
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Non-convertible to cash
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited
- The trip will only be cut short in case of emergencies
- Weather restrictions: Heavy rain/sand storm may require rescheduling
- The purchased coupon will not be refunded to the customers for any reasons
- Guests are requested to show up at least 10 minutes before departure. QIA Driver can only wait up to maximum of 15 minutes. Otherwise, trip will be considered a no-show
- Children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Dress code: Modest clothing is required in respect to the Holy Month