Vodafone Qatar announced that a fantastic selection of devices, including a range that are 5G enabled, will be on sale during the much awaited mega sales starting this weekend.
Customers can get more value for money on a fantastic choice of smartphones, MiFis and routers and pair them with Vodafone Qatar’s reliable world class GigaNet network.
For customers wanting to make a 5G move, Vodafone 5G is in prime locations such as Hamad International Airport; Mall of Qatar, several hotels including Park Hyatt and Mandarin Oriental; popular destinations such as Msheireb Downtown Doha, Katara and Souq Waqif; and dozens of residential locations including Al Waab, Umm Slal, Al Rayyan, Gharaffa, Abu Hamor, Mamoura, Al Sadd, Bin Mahmoud, Muntazah, Bin Omran, Madinat Khalifa, Al Aziziyah.
In addition to covering 75% of Doha with 5G, Vodafone Qatar has extended 5G coverage to other areas outside Doha such as Al Khor, Al Wakra and a number of camping areas in Sealine.
The devices featured in the promotion include:
- iPhone 11 64 GB – QAR2,299 down from QAR2,899
- iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB – QAR3,199 down from QAR4,099
- iPhone SE 64 GB – QAR1,399 down from QAR1,699
- Xiaomi Mi Mix3 5G 128 GB – QAR899 down from QAR1,399
- Oppo Reno 10X 5G 256GB – QAR1,299 down from QAR1,799
- Huawei 5G Mobile Wi-Fi – QAR999 down from QAR1,499
- Inseego 5G MiFi M1100 – QAR1,399 down from QAR1,999
- HTC 5G Hub – QAR2,499 down from QAR2,999
The promotion runs from 26-28 November and is valid for purchases made via Vodafone’s e-Shop and in Vodafone’s retail stores.