Whether you’re visiting or living in Qatar with furry family members, you’ll find a few hotels who will welcome you and your pets with open hands, setting tails wagging.
Here are a few hotels for you and your loved four-legged friends!
Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay
The Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay welcomes cats only.
- Upon check-in, the guest must provide all the necessary documents for its pet and sign a waiver.
- A deposit of QAR2,000 is required at check-in. Guests should be advised that if excessive damage to the guestroom is caused by their cat/s and repairs or deep cleaning are required, they will be liable for the cost of the repairs and/or cleaning.
- A fee of QAR500 per stay for deep cleaning after the room has been checked out is charged.
- Guests are expected to bring their own litter box, litter, scoop, bowls and other necessary cat items.
For more information or reservations, call 4497 1111.
Radisson Blu Hotel Doha
Radisson Blu Hotel, Doha welcomes pets, offering the following:
- The Standard Rooms can accommodate a maximum of one pet under 50 pounds.
- The Superior Room category and above can accommodate up to a maximum of 2 pets under 50 pounds each.
- Pets above 50 pounds may be accommodated in suite categories only subject to management approval.
- Pet owners must sign the liability waiver at check in along with a refundable deposit of QAR2,000 per pet in case of any damages.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the rooms for longer than 10 minutes, in case the pets are left unattended for a longer period, the guest must appropriately restrain the pet, either on a leash or in a cage.
- Additional charge of QAR100 per night per pet non-refundable cleaning fee to be charged to the guest.
- Pets are not allowed across Food and Beverage outlets except guide dogs.
- A pet bed, food bowl and an official “Pet in Room” sign will be provided.
For more information or reservations, call 4428 1500 or email [email protected].
The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa
The Westin Doha is a pet-friendly hotel with below requirements and standards:
- Property accepts dogs, free of charge, with a weight limit of 40 lbs/18 kg, in accordance with the branded pet programme. Other animals, or dogs heavier than 40 lbs/18 kg, are accepted at discretion of the hotel.
- Prior to arrival, guestroom is prepared for stay with dog, per brand programme guidelines.
- Upon check-in, the guest must sign a brand approved liability waiver.
- The guest should be informed that the hotel is able to provide them with their signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed for the duration of their stay if they desire.
- The guest should be informed that the dog will not be allowed at any food & beverage area, including pool areas, tennis courts and golf courses.
- When making reservations for a guest with a dog, the following details of the dog should be noted:
- The guest should be advised that they’ve been provided with a Dog in-Room sign in their room and that they should keep this on their door for the duration of their stay.
- The guest should be notified dogs may not be left in room unattended at any time for the duration of their stay and need to put the door hanger that showing there is a dog/animal inside the room, so the housekeeping might be not giving the service to the rooms.
- Guests should be advised that if excessive damage to the guestroom is caused by their dog and repairs or deep cleaning are required, they will be liable for the cost of the repairs or cleaning.
For more information or reservations, call 4492 1555.
W Doha Hotel & Residences
Cats and dogs are welcome at all W Hotels around the world.
Weight limit of a pet should be 40 pounds or less. Dogs over 40 pounds may be allowed at the hotel’s discretion and should be discussed with the General Manager prior to accepting the reservation.
When making a reservation for a guest with a pet, the following details of the pet should be noted:
- Name, breed, size, age and weight.
- If the weight exceeds the allowable limit, the guest should be advised.
- Hotels should charge an additional daily cleaning pet fee of QAR150 per day.
- A fee of QAR500 per stay for deep cleaning after the room has been checked out is charged. Guests should be advised that if extensive damage is done by their pet and repairs or deep-cleaning are required that they will be billed for additional services.
- Guests should be advised that at check-in they would be required to sign a waiver agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel’s pet policy.
- Guests should be advised of the non-refundable cleaning fee charged to guests with pets regardless of the length of the stay.
The guest room is pet-ready prior to guest arrival with
- Pet bed and bowl
- Litter box, litter and scoop (for guests with cats only)
Upon arrival, guests should be given the Welcome Packet that contain the following:
- Welcome Letter
- List of services available through Concierge and Whatever/Whenever
- Pet-In-Room sign/door hanger
- Waiver form
- Guest should call Whatever/Whenever when ready for styling or other services. Guests are required to schedule the styling of the room and must be present during service if the pet is in the room.
The following information should be available through Concierge:
- A list of local dog-walking and dog-sitting services with a bonded/insured provider
- Locations of the nearest dog runs and parks
- Contact information for veterinarians
- A list of local grooming services with same-day service
- Locations of local pet stores
- Designated associates who are comfortable with dogs for walking requests
QAR60 for 30 minutes or QAR100 for an hour
- Designated associates to enter guest rooms for styling, engineering and other services
- Concierge should have this list pre-printed according to W graphic standards in order to ensure simple and quick delivery of information
The following items should be available for guests upon request per brand specification chargeable to the guest’s account:
- Collars and leashes for various sized dogs
- Food and water bowls
- Dog and cat toys
- Dog and cat food, both wet and dry
- Dog and cat treats
Other pet-friendly hotels, cafes and restaurants:
- Rawdat Al Khail Hotel, (QAR75 charge per night and QAR500 deposit). For more information or reservations, call 4421 5424.
- Safir Hotel Doha, (QAR100 charge per night). For more information or reservations, call 4445 5333.
- The Dromedary Club, 7470 5000
- Evergreen Organics, The Pearl-Qatar, 4472 0437
- Most restaurants and cafes at The Pearl-Qatar will allow customers to sit at a table with their pets; however, in most cases, they only allow you to do so in their outdoor seating and not indoor.