The Cabana Club at Radisson Blu Doha, temporarily closed due to COVID-19, is once again open to clients!
With regards to safety, the hotel management assures clients that all their club facilities are safe for everyone at all times. They have adopted new cleaning, disinfection and access control protocols that follow the standards of the Radisson Blu Hotel Group and the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH).
Prior the Opening
- All club staff have undergone COVID-19 test as per the MoPH requirements prior the opening.
- Daily screening process of club staff is implemented before starting their duties (temperature, Ehteraz status).
- All club facilities have been entirely disinfected (club reception area, stores, gym building, studios, swimming pool surrounds and furniture, lockers rooms, squash courts, outdoor courts, etc).
Members Access to the Club
- Members are required to book in advance in order to use any of the club facilities or engage in any scheduled sport classes. For this, contact the club reception at 4428 1621 or 4421 1622.
- Members will be requested to have their temperature checked upon entry at the main club. Only those with temperature below 38°C will be allowed inside.
- Members are required to show Ehteraz app status prior entry. Entry is permitted only for those with green status.
Infection Control and Prevention
- Members are requested to wear face masks at all times while in the Cabana Club. Exception can be made while swimming in the pool or exercising in the gym.
- Frequent hand sanitisation is highly recommended before and after using any of the club facilities – washing hands with soap and/or constant use of hand sanitisers.
- Members are requested to constantly practice two-metre social distancing while in any of the club areas, outdoor or indoor.
- Members are advised to use non-cash methods of payments at the club counter.
- Regular disinfection of high contact touch points is taking place throughout the club operation hours (club reception, gym, exercise room, dance studios, swimming pool furniture, changing rooms, wash basins, toilets, showers, etc)
- For safety, it is highly advised to bring your own pool/ gym towels, personal hygiene kit and water bottles.
- Gym users are requested to disinfect gym equipment and materials before and after use. Disinfection wipes dispensers are inside the gym.
- Gym can be used for one hour maximum.
- Members who will use the gym or join classes are advised to change at home before coming to Cabana Club to avoid using the changing room and thus minimise contact with high touch points.
- 50% capacity restriction are strictly enforced following the requirements of local authorities:
- Gym: 17 users (maximum)
- Exercise room: 4 users (maximum)
- Dance studio: 16 (maximum)
- Yoga studio: 12 (maximum)
- Main pool: 50 (maximum, on water)
- Kids pool: 15 (maximum, on water)
Club Facilities Operations / Timings
- Club reception: 9 am to 9 pm
- Main pool: 9 am to 9 pm (advance booking required)
- Kids pool: 9 am to 8 pm (advance booking required)
- Gym/Exercise Room: 9 am to 9 pm (advance booking required)
- Squash courts: 9 am to 9 pm (advance booking required)
- Tennis courts: 9 am to 9 pm (advance booking required)
- Basketball court: 9 am to 9 pm (advance booking required)
- Jacuzzi: NA (until further notice)
- Sauna & steam rooms: NA (until further notice)
- Massage service: NA (until further notice)
- TV Room: Reserved as ‘Isolation Room’ for guests showing signs of illness.
- Day Pool Access: Available (advance booking required)
- Group fitness classes: Available (advance booking required)
- Gym personal training: Available (advance booking required)
- Tennis classes: Available (advance booking required)
- Ballet classes: Available (advance booking required)
- Squash social: Available (advance booking required)
- Tennis social: Available (advance booking required)
- Basketball/Volleyball social: Available (advance booking required)
- Swasthi Yoga: TBC
- Gentle Flow Yoga: TBC
- Ladies Bollywood Fitness: TBC
- Torro Latino Dance: TBC
- Swimming classes: NA (until further notice)
- Ladies Aquacise classes: NA (until further notice)
- Karate classes: NA (until further notice)
- Kids Hip Hop classes: NA (until further notice)